FAMILY & SYSTEMIC CONSTELLATIONS FACILITATOR TRAINING
WITH ROSINA WELLMANN
Unresolved issues from the past may cause the heart to shut down. If left unattended this disruption in the flow of love carries across generations, ripples into the shadows of the family landscape and can emerge as illness, emotional difficulties and broken relationships.
A kind of "living map", Family Constellations is a unique phenomenological approach that explores the hidden dynamics that keep us from living authentic lives. It has the potential to touch us on a deep soul and energy level often healing past traumas and wounds leading to a transformation in our lives on and the lives of those around us. This work deepens the respect for the mystery of life.
This training is designed to provide a working knowledge of the principles and practical aspects of the philosophies of Bert Hellinger. It is a phenomenal approach to bringing resolve within family systems. I will also bring in the teachings of Mark Wolynn and his "Core approach" complimenting and adding a richness to this process.
Students will learn:
- Underlying principles of Systemic Constellations
- The Orders of Love
- The Bonds of Love
- Skill development
- Working one on one
- Effective resolutions
- Deep personal work (Personal Constellations)
- Medical Constellations
- Working in Nature
- Trauma work
Rosina Wellmann has been a facilitator of Family & Systemic Constellations for 16 years. Being indigenous Irish, Rosina has always been drawn to the call of healing and has trained in many modalities before being introduced to this work in 2006. In 2007 she trained with Francesca Mason Boring and again in 2011 with Mark Wolynn. Both of these trainers work at an International level sharing their wisdom and teachings, are accomplished authors, trainers and leaders in this field. Rosina has attended the International Intensive hosted in Bernreid, Germany, has been a Volunteer Chair at the 2015 North American Systemic Constellation Conference in San Diego, attended Intensive Trainings in Connecticut with Francesca Mason Boring, Ed Lynch, Dan Booth Cohen and Bill Mannle and many other Masters over the years. In 2016/2017 she trained in Trauma work with Bertold Ulsamer a first generation German in this work.
In 2017 Rosina and International Facilitator & Trainer Bill Mannle offered and completed a training in this work in Calgary. She is also active in hosting Facilitators to Calgary to expand this work. Rosina works from her home in NW Calgary offering private sessions in person or via Zoom along with monthly workshops and ongoing training supervision.
April 21 - 23, 2023
June 16 - 18, 2023
August 25 - 27, 2023
October 20 - 22, 2023
December 15 - 17, 2023
February 23 - 25, 2024
April 19 - 21, 2024
Each day is 10am to 5pm.
Sundays will be open to the public as workshops. Facilitator training students will debrief at the end of the workshops.
WHO CAN ENROLL
- People who want to gain an understanding about themselves, their family dynamics and the circumstances of their daily life.
- Recommended for care professionals. (Therapists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, consultants, coaches, lawyers, health care professionals)
- Facilitators who want to expand their skills, enrich their resources or perhaps enroll into a personal process.
- Many people find that pursuing this program for their own personal growth can bring phenomenal results in their personal and private and family lives.
- Depth of life experience, emotional maturity and balanced well being
- A full commitment to complete the course
- Participation in Rosina's workshops
- An interview with Rosina
- An open heart and a willingness to learn.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
- Clarity and understanding of what unconsciously entangles us within our systems
- Discovering hidden loyalties that keep us stuck in patterns
- A healthy connectedness to your system enabling you to have richer and more fulfilling relationships
- Often instant relief with medical issues such as anxiety, panic attacks and depression.
- Transforming your blocks and self sabotage
- Seeing life with more purpose and vitality
- Turning your past into a source of strength
At the end of this training you will receive a certificate to say you completed the course under Rosina's supervision. Please be aware this does not imply excellence in facilitating family constellations. No training program can offer the experience and integrity in facilitating in this work. No official certificate is recognized by any governing organization in North America or Canada. Rosina will provide students with a valuable learning opportunity. The certificate means a) the student showed up, and b) the student completed the required course work in a satisfactory manner. This will give you enough to begin facilitating in a responsible way. Rosina Wellmann cannot endorse or assume any responsibility for actions, non-actions, words or behaviour for any students certified or otherwise.
- Loves Hidden Symmetry by Bert Hellinger
- The Art & Practice of Family Constellations by Bertold Ulsamer
- Family Constellations Revealed: by Indra Thorsten Preiss
- Family Constellations: A Practical Guide to Uncovering the Origins of Family Conflict by Joy Manne & Bert Hellinger